Breaking

Sunday, November 7, 2021

Old age home: A place of thousand stories

Old age home

After 25 years of divorce, I was shocked to see my ex-husband in my old age home. I don't understand anything. After so many years, it was unimaginable to see a man like this. The man is crouching on one side. Buddy looks helpless. I was thinking about whether I will go in front of him or not. I stood in front of him with a lot of inertia. Even after standing in front, the man did not change his mind, it was not difficult to understand that the man in front could not see.

Sifat was married to me 26 years ago. Our family was going very well. Being young, the whole family lived together. Being calm, my relationship with everyone was very good. Everyone loved me. After almost two years of marriage, when we were not having children, the people of my father-in-law's house started pressuring me. Finally, I learned from the report that I would never be a mother. Then began the various mental anguish of the father-in-law's house. Still, I was silent because Sifat, the man of my love, was by my side. But the thing called happiness may not always be true. In my case, the opposite did not happen. Under the pressure of the family, Sifat also took distance from me.

When staying at my father-in-law's house became very painful, I decided to go to my father's house for a while. Maybe the atmosphere will be a little calmer. The night I told Sifat about my father's house, I didn't get any answer. This time there was not much change in him.

About three days after going to my father's house, a courier came to me writing about Sifat's marriage and our divorce papers. With the letter and the divorce papers in my hand, my whole head became empty. Just waiting for me to come out. The one for whom I had endured so much pain and humiliation, when he went to the sidewalk, I felt completely alone. What is the benefit of not going so !!! I signed the divorce papers and sent them. After sending the divorce papers, I never met or contacted him again because I closed everything myself.

From time to time it seemed better not to be in a world of childless, husbandless people like me but for a while, I realized that we have to live for others even if not for ourselves. We have to live for the suffering women like ourselves. There are no complaints against the people left behind. I promised in my heart that I would work for those in the society who have been hurt by their families for their own mistakes. Forgetting the past, I established myself one day with hard work. I felt very fortunate to be able to do something for all the women like me who are neglected and suffering from trauma in this society.

Sifat looks sick and abnormal. I was not his relative, so his heart did not tremble to leave me, so why did those who were his relatives leave him here ?? I asked a servant, who brought him here ?? In reply, he said, all the children are abroad and no one wants to take responsibility so he left them in the ashram. Maybe this is the game of nature!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

OneForma - NDA - Non-Disclosure Agreement

Non-Disclosure Agreement This will help you to understand the NDA test of OneForma and it's characteristics. Use this as thesis purpose,...