Breaking

Thursday, December 24, 2020

Sample Letters of Microworkers

 -----------------For address, name correction and account deletion letter pls join our fb group------------

Our fb group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bdmicroworker



1. Subject: PIN waiver.   (SENT)


Need PIN waiver for the first withdrawal.

Please find the attachment for the passport copy in order to verify my mailing address.

If you need any other proof, please let me know. I have everything valid. So, please for my inspiration in work, approve my PIN waiver application ASAP.

Thanking You,

2. Subject: PIN waiver for CORONA Situation.   (SENT)

In this covid-19 pandemic situation, the postal service system of our country is not working properly.

Under this circumstance, I have doubts to get the PIN by mail within the next 3-4 months.

As I am very much obliged to the rules and regulations of Microworkers, I need a PIN waiver for BANK_TRANSFER 33TF079078593 dated 10/23/2020, against my attached "Passport Copy" proof.

And that will inspire me a lot to work with you in long run.

TIA

3. Subject: More than 4 weeks.   (SENT)

It's more than 4 weeks passed away. So, need PIN waiver for the first withdrawal urgently.

Please find the attachment for my Passport copy in order to verify my mailing address.

If you need any other proof, please let me know. I have everything valid. So, please for my inspiration in work, approve my PIN waiver application ASAP.

Thanking You,

4. Subject : Need Name And Address Correction

Hi,

I am a microwork employee. When I opened my account I did mistakes. For proof, I am submitting my NID copy as an attachment.

I, therefore, pray and hope that you would be kind enough to grant and oblige thereby.

Thank you

5.Subject: Request for change the address

Hello Microworkers team!

I currently shift to my old house. But I submitted my previous address when I open account in MIcroworkers. So I need to change the address. For my address verification you may see my National ID Card as proof. I attached National ID card herewith.

Thank you

6. Subject: For account deletion

Hi,

With due respect, I want to inform you that, there is some wrong information in this account. For this, I am unable to withdraw my payment.

Showing full respect to the rules and regulations of MW, I am submitting this ID for deletion to you.

So that I can open a new account and continue my work with MW.

Thanks In Advance

7. Subject: Re-evaluation of my performance. (SENT)

Hi. As my success rate is 95% and temporary success rate is 92%, so I am applying for re-evaluation of my performance. It will be very helpful, if you consider this. Thanking you

8. Subject: Restricted from doing any jobs

Hello,

I'm your active worker.

Recently I faced a new problem with my account. I cannot do any jobs.
I found a message in my account: 

(Your account has been restricted from doing any jobs. Please contact us to resolve this issue)

For this reason, I request you to solve this problem as soon as possible.


your regards

9. Subject: Restriction for linked another account.

Hello,

In the reply of my previous mail, Microworkers team let me know that my this account is linked with another account from the same household.

But according to my knowledge, I don't have any other account except this.
Under this circumstance, I am requesting you that, if you find any other account-related to the information of this account, please delete/restrict that. I want to work with this account by abiding by the rules and regulations of MW.

For your kind information, I deleted my previous account as there are some mistakes in that account by sending mail to the support.

Thanking you

10. For Skrill PIN waive:

Subject: Prayer for active and withdrawal pin (Very Urgent)
Hi sir,

I have requested my withdrawal few days ago but it's still pending. i need money for my family and my study. So please sir active my pin and paid my money as soon as posible.

Thanking you
11. Subject: Although the fee was shown to have been paid, the money was not credited to my bank account.
Dear Microworkers,
I Placed a withdrawal request of 10.02$ from my account (0a29213d) On 12.04.2021. On Thursday of that week I showed in withdrawal history that "BANK_TRANSFER 33TF049115859 PAID". But still now, no money has been add to my bank account which is, Ac-................., Routing number- ........... and Bank name- Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited.
As per your rules, employees are supposed to be paid within 5 working days of withdrawal, but no money was added to my account within that working day.
In this case, I need your help. Please Give me the payment of 10.02$ to my bank account as soon as possible..
Thanking you,.
Asik Arefin

 12. Subject: LBRY.TV account reward approval

Hi,

I am very eagerly waiting to participate in the LBRY rewards program.

As a freelancer, this is very necessary to me also. I am trying this for several months.

It will be very helpful if the LBRY team provides me a chance to participate in the rewards program.

I am sure that I can contribute to the development of LBRY in the future.

So, I need the approval. I Hope, LBRY team will provide me a chance.

Thanking you

13. Subject: KYC verifying is delaying. (SENT)

Hi, In the FAQ of Mw, It is said that It will take 5 days to verify my KYC. But, I submitted my KYC verification details last month and It is almost 22 days over. Still Now, It is pending. Is there anything to do for me? Thanking You

6 comments:

Featured Post

OneForma - NDA - Non-Disclosure Agreement

Non-Disclosure Agreement This will help you to understand the NDA test of OneForma and it's characteristics. Use this as thesis purpose,...